Nano Portfolio Program Travel Award
Fall 2015: October 2, 2015
Spring 2016: February 12, 2016
- Travel grants will be made up to $1,000 for conference travel, including transportation, accommodations, and conference registration.
- One (1) $1,000 travel award will be made each long semester (Fall and Spring). Application deadlines will be published on the Nano Portfolio website.
- The applicant must be a Nano Portfolio student in good standing with good seminar attendance. Senior students (those in their fourth year or later) will be favored in the application process.
- A student may not receive the travel award two semesters in a row.
- The applicant must have an abstract accepted for either a poster or oral presentation at the conference.
- The research to be presented must be nano-related.
- The award cannot be used to subsidize conference travel that has occurred prior to the application deadline.
- The conference must be held in the U.S. No international travel can be supported.
- All application materials must be submitted by the published deadline. Late applications will not be considered.
- Travel awards will be decided by a committee of CNM-affiliated faculty.
Download an application form