Equipment: AMOD PVD System
The AMOD PVD system can be used to deposit a wide range of materials including metals and organic materials. The AMOD is a resistive thermal evaporation system. The system has six sources available. The process is controlled using quartz rate sensors.
- The system operation is fully controlled by software.
- Recipe based advanced multi-layer deposition control.
- Sequential or co-deposition of materials
- The system is integrated into MBraun glovebox system. The system access can be performed from both the inside of the glovebox or the outside
- Recipe based advanced multi-layer deposition control
- The system is integrated into MBraun glovebox system.
- Stainless steel isolation shields help to protect sources from cross contamination
- The glovebox is interfaced with a second glovebox which incorporates a spincoater and a heating plate
$30.00 per hour for UT Austin users
$54.00 per hour for external university users
$65.00 per hour for corporate users
Facility User Education
To become a user of this instrument please sign up for the next available NT201 and NT210 facility user education classes. External/Corporate users must contact CNM to setup an account before attending facility user education classes.
Dr. Raluca Gearba